This post contains Amazon affiliate links, which means if you click a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.
A co-worker brought Jello fluff to our company picnic last year. After having a large helping, of course I had to have the recipe. Amazingly when I asked for it the next day, she just scribbled it down on a piece of paper at our office. 4 Ingredients. Wow! I can do that. The best part about this recipe? Customizable flavors. Don’t like the strawberry flavor in my photos? That’s fine, choose another from the list below.
Detailed instructions for Jello fluff:
Mix fruit and cool whip in a large container.
Mix in Jello to the cool whip/fruit mixture- note the grainy texture of the fluff. That is the jello packet that has not “melted” yet.
Mix in the cottage cheese- then refrigerate for at least 2 hours (to let the Jello “melt”)
Remove from refrigerator, give a good mix and enjoy!
My recipe is using strawberry jello and fresh diced strawberries, but here are some more flavor options to consider:
- Peach jello and canned diced peaches
- Orange jello and mandarin oranges (my co-worker’s favorite)
- Pineapple jello and pineapple tidbits (with optional shredded coconut)
- Raspberry jello and halved raspberries
- Mango jello and diced mango
Shop the look-cookware
This melamine set is perfect to take this Jello fluff to and from any party!
Don’t forget the serving spoons- a nice little seafoam green to match the melamine bowls!
A deliciously sweet side dish perfect for potlucks and family gatherings.
- 1 large (.88 oz) packet of Jello (your choice of flavor)
- 1 large 16 ounce cool whip
- 1 large 24 ounce cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh fruit diced) or 3 15 ounce cans of fruit diced), drained
1. Mix fruit and coolwhip
2. add Jello and stir
3. mix in cottage cheese until all are well combined.
4. refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.